Personal data protection policy
This Policy sets out the principles and guidelines for the protection of your Personal Data and is intended to inform you about:
● The Personal Data collected on the Solar GEM website and the reasons for this collection
● How this Personal Data is used.
● Your rights over Personal Data about you
DPO : Stéphane Garson
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to take into account, the protection of your Personal Data the AKUO Group implements:
• From the design of the products, the principles “Privacy by Design” and “Privacy by Default” to ensure that the products and services offered integrate the appropriate security protection processes and that they are implemented automatically
• Technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your Personal Data
The AKUO Group undertakes to implement the following security measures guaranteeing a level of security adapted to the risk:
• The use of encryption protocols for data in transit,
• Ways to ensure the continued confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services,
• The means to restore the availability of Personal Data and access to them within appropriate time in the event of a physical or technical incident,
• A procedure to regularly test, analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of processing.
In the event of a security incident affecting your Personal Data (destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure), the AKUO Group undertakes to comply with the obligation to notify Personal Data breaches, in particular to the CNIL.
Purpose of the processing (purpose and legal basis)
Your personal data is used by the AKUO Group, whose registered office is located at 140 av. des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris, only to:
• Respond to your requests for information and quotes about our products, and activities.
• Solicit you commercially by email on products, services offered by the AKUO Group
The legal bases for the processing are:
• The legitimate interest of the company (cf. Article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), namely to promote our products to our potential customers.
The data collected
List of personal data (and use):
- Last name, First name (Identity definition)
- Job title (Categorization)
- Email, Mobile (Pour exchange with you on your requests, for commercial solicitations.)
Nature of data: Confidential
Data marked with an asterisk in the form must be provided. Otherwise, we cannot process your request.
For analytics cookies : IP anonymized.
Recipients of the data
The data collected will be communicated only to the following recipients:
• Employees of the AKUO Group
• The Zoho subcontractor in charge of the maintenance and CRM hosting of your data
Your data is stored in the European Union (EU).
The data may be accessed by Zoho India engineers to provide technical assistance. This access is governed by standard EU contractual clauses between Zoho entities.
Data retention period
Your data is stored for 3 years from the last contact with the AKUO Group (3 months for KPIs analytics).
In accordance with the GDPR, the AKUO Group guarantees the exercise of the rights of data subjects.
You can access, rectify or have your data erased. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (see the website cnil.fr for more information on your rights).
If you no longer wish to receive information from the AKUO Group (exercise your right to object), please contact our DPO electronically: firstname.lastname@example.org .
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data in this scheme, you can contact our DPO.
• Contact our DPO electronically: email@example.com
• Contact our DPO by post: 140 av. des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris
If you consider, after contacting us, that your “Informatique et Libertés” rights are not respected, you can send an online complaint to the CNIL.